This policy describes how cookies are used on the MotorHappy website.
This policy applies to the MotorHappy Information Officer and the developers of the MotorHappy website
Glossary of terms
Unless inconsistent with the context, the words and expressions in the policy (and procedures, standards and guidelines supporting the policy) have the meanings assigned to them in the MotorHappy of Terms.
- uses essential cookies for the operation of the MotorHappy website that are, by default, set to indicate consent by the user, which consent can be denied by the user by selecting “NO” in a “Cookie Table” displayed to the user;
- deletes the information gathered by the essential cookies immediately at the end of a browser session on the MotorHappy website;
- subject to 4.1.2, requests users of the MotorHappy website, to grant, by an affirmative action, specific, informed and unambiguous consent, before using cookies on the users device or collecting and storing information about the user; and
- is transparent about the types of cookies stored and the periods that the information will be stored
- Enquires about this policy can be directed to the MotorHappy Information Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.